Warranty & Returns
All products sold by J&J automotive Inc. are covered according to their respective manufacturers' warranty terms. For warranty claims, follow the manufacturer's instructions included with the product.
Step Bars / Pillar Posts: Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. Stainless steel nerf bars and pillar posts carry a manufacturer's limited 2 years warranty. Warranty does not cover defects due to improper installation, shipping damage, product misuse, road hazard, impairment from accident, product modifications or product neglect.
Billet Grilles: 1 year manufacturer's warranty on grille products free of defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and used for their intended purpose. Warranty does not cover shipping damage, product misuse, improper installation, road hazard, impairment from accident, product modifications or product neglect. Manufacturer retains the right to evaluate such disputes on a case by case basis.
Dash kit products: Most kits carry a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty and some carry a 3 year manufacturer's warranty. See specific dash kit pages for warranty designation. Warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. Warranty does not cover defects due to improper installation, or use of silicone, "armorall" type products, cleaners or dressings. Warranty does not cover adhesive failure due to improper cleaning preparation. Real wood dash kits may appear different from kit to kit depending on their natural characteristics, and it is possible some wood types may have seams or have variation in color. Warranty applies to replacement value of parts only.
Deflectors: Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. Wind deflectors carry a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. Warranty does not cover adhesive failure due to improper surface preparation before installation. Warranty applies to replacement value of parts only.
J&J automotive ltd., provides a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE within 10 days after you have received the product. You need a valid reason to return the product or cancel shipping. However, the following terms and conditions apply:
- If you decide to return or cancel an order on dash kit we must charge a 25% restocking fee since dash kits are custom made for specific options and thus for every individual customer.
- The items such wind deflectors, billet grilles, step bars must be in original, unused condition and must be returned in the original packaging.
- Cancellations within the same day of the order will only be charged a 6% processing fee.
- All returns must be within 10 days and are subject to a 15% re-stocking charge or will receive store credit for the full purchase price of the item up to 3 months.
- There are no refunds on shipping charges.
- Custom made orders are not eligible for cancellations / refunds / returns.
- We are unable to accept any item that has been installed and/or damaged. In addition, we cannot accept return items that are not in the original packaging.
- These are constraints set by product manufacturers and we are obligated to honor their policies on returns.
- Items returned in poor condition or having parts missing will not be credited.
CLEARANCE SALES: All sales are considered FINAL; clearance sale items are not returnable.
BEFORE mailing any product back to us, please confirm with us first by email or phone to receive Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA).
Please mail the returned product to the following address:
J&J automotive, ltd.