HEKO sunroof wind deflectors are designed to improve driving comfort in hot weather.
Sunroof wind deflectors are aerodynamically designed to reduce wind noise while sunroof is opened.
Instead of air going into the interior, the deflector directs it up and over the Sunroof. Noise is greatly decreased and sudden gusts of wind are less likely to affect your drive. Not only that, but it also keeps the moisture out (yup, this thing deflects a good degree of rain) while letting the sun and outdoor happiness in.
The HEKO wind deflector is both durable and attractive They are made of 1/4-inch impact resistant acrylic and are Smoke in color, which adds to their shading protection, in addition to adding a Sporty-look to the car's exterior.
- Maximize your fresh air enjoyment
- Reduce wind noise
- Installs with factory-supplied two-sided OEM approved 3M acrylic foam tape
- Made of dark impact-modified acrylic
- Designed to work with slide-back moonroof-style sunroofs
- OEM quality ISO 9001 / TUV